Division 9 Associates is hiring!
As our business continues to grow, Division 9 Associates is looking to hire an entry level and an experienced sales person. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Flooring Sales Consultant
Washington D.C./Maryland/Northern Virginia
Position: Specific responsibilities include daily sales calls on existing customers. Must present products to architects, designers, end users and other users. New end use business development skills are preferred. Additionally, he or she must continually prospect for viable new accounts while developing a key awareness of what is happening within their geographic area.
- Characteristics to include honesty, integrity, hard work, enthusiasm and motivation.
- Work with architects, designers, end users, etc to select appropriate products for their projects that fit within their design criteria, budget and time frame.
- Travel daily throughout assigned area to call on existing customers and prospect new customers to solicit business.
- Manage project from inception to completion including identifying opportunity, product selection, specification, order placement, order tracking, delivery coordination, installation oversight, punch walk/claim coordination, and communication of maintenance program.
- Must be motivated and comfortable working with and manage customer base thru CRM ( Customer Relationship Management) tool such as Salesforce.com
- Follow Up on a variety of leads from sources such as dodge, CoStar, networking groups.
- Build relationships with existing and new customers by entertaining such as lunches, dinners, happy hours and special events.
Commercial Flooring Sales Consultant must implement the selling process in his/her area; they must have the ability to make good judgment decisions. A full understanding of the product line is essential. Furthermore, an understanding of the application that each product serves is critical. The ability to interface/communicate with a diverse group of customers in a friendly and respectable manner is a must. The ideal candidate will possess a flexible personality and be able to communicate clearly to other persons, both orally and in written form. In this role, you must give presentations to architects, designers, and end-users to educate them on the flooring industry and how Division 9 Associates, Inc can benefit them on their projects.
High School Diploma
If no bachelor’s degree, minimum of 3 years previous industry experience required.
Candidate already living or familiar with the territory is preferred
Commercial flooring sales experience within the territory preferred.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Health Care Plan provided
Send Resume To:
Division 9 Associates, Inc.
P.O. Box 6808
Annapolis, MD 21401
Or email: email@example.com